Location:Las Vegas, NV
Expected Pay Rate:$14.00 per hour
Schedule:Shifts are 6:00am - 2:30pm or 2:00pm - 10:30pm and available Monday through Sunday.
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Skillz, a Leading eSports Platform, hire a Player Support Agent to join its Player Support team. As a support representative, you'll work with Skillz's users to maximize player engagement, retention, and satisfaction. You’ll play a key role in broadening and deepening the company’s relationship with its players.
Do you love making players happy? Is player satisfaction just like breathing for you? Does growing a business sound like a great way to spend your time? Do you like testing apps and playing games as part of your job? Then we want to talk to you.
As Player Support Agent, you will:
- Directly handle player inquiries and issues
- Handle escalated issues from outsourced support agents
- Revise and build player facing support templates, FAQ’s and other materials
- Identify and report player trends and issues to other areas of the business
- Maximize player retention
- Complete ad hoc projects to support the Player Support team
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of our client's products and services
- Execute in a fast-paced, team environment
- 1+ years of customer service experience at a venture-funded start-up in any of the following industries: mobile technology, social media, gaming, or advertising
- Experience working with help desk ticketing systems; familiarity with Zendesk is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and to players and match tone accordingly
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- Mature and self-motivated with a positive, professional attitude
- Capacity to operate effectively in a fast growth startup environment
- Progressive, consistent work history and excellent references
- Willingness to work weekends if needed
- Detail oriented, interested in games, with a competitive spirit
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
Commitment: This is a full-time, contract-to-hire position based in Las Vegas, NV. Candidates must be local to the Las Vegas area. Due to COVID, this opening is currently remote, but attendance in-office will be required in 2021 (or when safe to do so). This position will start as a 12-month contract position. Shifts are 6:00am - 2:30pm or 2:00pm - 10:30pm and available Monday through Sunday.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $68 billion in 2019 to $150 billion in 2025.
Skillz is pioneering the competitive mobile gaming experience, leveraging its patented technology to power over two billion esports tournaments a year. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading venture capitalists, media companies, and professional sports leagues and franchises.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross, Susan G. Komen, American Cancer Society, and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50, one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.