HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Recruiter to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll develop collaborative relationships with recruiters and hiring managers across the organization to understand their hiring objectives, contribute to refining recruiting processes, and to generate exceptional candidate pipelines while ensuring a quality candidate experience.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand their hiring needs.
- Take an active role in defining and iterating on sourcing and recruiting processes.
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent.
- Build deep relationships with diversity organization.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Identify, prescreen, evaluate, and close both passive and active candidates.
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a standout experience.
- Build strong relationships with the hiring managers and interviewers as an extension of the design team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience required, with 2+ years focused on Product Design, Design Research, or Design Operations
- Relentless drive to find and connect with diverse talent
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching key words on a resume
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
Commitment: This is a 9-month contract.