HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client's Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide dedicated administrative assistance to a diverse team, while working in a fast-paced, creative environment. An ideal candidate is sharp, good-humored, has a passion for taming chaos, and remains calm and flexible in the face of ever-changing priorities and needs.
- Develop deep knowledge of the company's goals and priorities.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, and facilitate communication between appropriate people and teams.
- Perform strategic calendar management in a rapidly changing environment.
- Plan complicated travel arrangements and handle monthly expense reports.
- Plan and execute delightful on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events for the team.
- Make excellent game-time decisions and project manage special initiatives.
- Coordinate both internal and external conference calls, meetings, and events Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
- 2+ years experience in administrative support
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and able to work effectively with a diverse set of personalities
- Able to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Able to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Excellent with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with collaborative tools (Slack, Dropbox, etc.)
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills a plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.