Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Supply Chain Analyst to define, build, manage, and measure global supply and inventory management.
All candidates must have demonstrated experience in inventory management, supply planning, and data analytics.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ relevant experience, experience using Oracle software, and expert-level knowledge of supply chain management.
As Supply Chain Analyst IV, you will:
- Drive and build process for reporting including data gathering, validation, and documentation.
- Support and drive multiple activities related to inventory reconciliation and drive root cause analysis and plans to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Lead reporting and insight communication across functions and teams.
- Support Service Operations lead and Materials lead on tactical activities in Oracle and Agile.
- Support Continuous Improvement projects from data and insights point of view.
- Lead the technical development of innovative inventory planning, inventory control and logistics processes.
- Review and potentially optimize E2E supply operations and processes.
- Define and analyze metrics and drive automation on an aggressive timeline.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, logistics, supply chain, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with direct experience in planning and/or inventory management
- Experience using Oracle software for PO creation, inventory adjustments, and SO fulfillment (ERP/MRP/WMS)
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Enterprise Application
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and experience developing reporting/tools
- Expert ability to analyze financial reports, price proposals, and other technical data
- Expert knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to purchasing
- Expert knowledge of supply chain management
- Strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Ability to create business status reports from multiple data inputs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills, and interpersonal skills
- Background in reverse logistics operations
- Background in consumer electronics
- Previous experience with materials planning
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position staffed through HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.