Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
HireArt is helping Tinycare hire a highly motivated Recruiter to help drive the company’s growth. In this role, you’ll recruit for diverse skillsets at all levels of the organization, including in operations, finance, customer success, and more.
We’re seeking a Recruiter with experience in full-cycle recruiting who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment. You’re also able to work independently as well as part of a growing team.
As Recruiter, you will:
- Play a critical role in attracting top-level talent.
- Partner with HR and diverse teams’ hiring managers to identify and assess needs and opportunities.
- Build candidate pipelines and ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout their interview process.
- Continuously evolve your knowledge in recruiting best practices.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proficient with technology and comfortable with applicant tracking systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects effectively
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas and employ corp-to-corp.
Tinycare is building the future of childcare — a world where every child has a loving, safe environment to reach their full potential. Childcare in America is broken: 51% of America is a childcare desert. Childcare is more expensive than college in half the states. The average preschool teacher in California makes $37,000 per year. Without quality childcare, parents struggle to work, and ultimately our smallest children suffer in the most critical time of their lives (90% of brain volume develops by age five).
We solve these problems through a network of micro-centers, small Montessori & Reggio-inspired daycares serving 3 months - 5 years. During COVID, while 16% of daycares permanently shut down, we grew our number of locations 6X and counting with long waitlists.
Tinycare was founded in 2018 by a collective of passionate educators, experienced school network leaders, and innovators from Google, Bright Horizons, Rocketship Schools, Minerva Project, Teach for America, and more. We are backed by over 2.8M in funding, with a diverse network of top investors (50% female), including the founder of Blue Bottle Coffee, Bling (Techcrunch #1 most founder-friendly fund), the lead guitarist of Linkin Park, the co-founder of Away, the author of Lean Startup, and much more.