Location:Menlo Park, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Strategic Planning Analyst to support strategic planning and operations for commerce partnerships across its family of apps. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities and is comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders to drive successful outcomes.
As Strategic Planning Analyst, you will:
- Support design, maintenance, and reporting on a structured process to manage pipelines of partnerships across several global business priorities.
- Enable account planning and review process for key accounts inclusive of what is needed to close gaps to goal and to align with cross-functional teams.
- Support forecasting and reporting on path to goals, including process for goal setting, progress tracking, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of professional experience in a startup or an early-stage business unit
- Experience managing a sales pipelines and associated reporting
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a CRM and SQL preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.