Expected Salary$26 - $30 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Developer Operations Analyst to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with third-party mobile and web developers to ensure products are fully functional and compliant with company policy.
We’re seeking candidates who are passionate about technology and about creating a quality user experience. Ideally, you have experience in both customer support and content review. You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and you’re an outstanding communicator who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Review third party content to ensure adherence to guidelines.
- Communicate with developers regarding results and provide 1:1 ticketed support.
- Work with third party developers to troubleshoot issues and bugs.
- Support developers in solving analytical product questions.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in web-based customer support
- Experience in content review
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.