Expected Salary$20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire AV Operators to work with autonomous vehicles supporting B2B short-haul logistics in Bentonville on a contract basis. We're seeking motivated individuals with a passion for technology to join our client's operations team.
You'll be responsible for our client’s autonomous vehicle platforms on various public and private roads transporting dry and refrigerated cargo, obtaining data, and fixing technical issues. As an AV Operator, you're a valuable contributor, providing necessary feedback to our engineering team aimed at improving groundbreaking automated driving technology, while meeting customer needs.
- Deliver goods for our client’s customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Consistently demonstrate situational awareness, an understanding of the technology in your care, and a willingness to constantly adjust to changes in the environment.
- Conduct a variety of critical data collection for engineering teams using software and hardware, and communicate through multiple channels.
- Be an ambassador for the technology by communicating expertly and courteously at all times with management, engineers, and members of the public.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Customer relationship management experience
- Valid US driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to demonstrate safe driving in all weather conditions
- Good mechanical aptitude and basic mechanical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including basic troubleshooting
- Type 40+ words per minute
- Ability to learn quickly and implement new concepts
- Working Conditions: Due to the nature of the position and daily inspections of the vehicle, this job often requires physical work including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, and various operational tasks that may require lifting up to 50 lbs.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week with possible overtime), 5-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Bentonville, AR. Twelve (12) hour shifts are available 7 days per week (weekdays and weekends). Compensation is hourly and paid training is provided. An offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of the initial training.
HireArt provides Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to the applicant's race, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.