Location:Los Angeles, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest home-sharing marketplace find a Photo Project Manager to review and curate user-generated photos and contribute to the processes used to analyze them. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience editing photos and working with stock image banks, as well as a knowledge of industry-standard editing tools and asset management software.
As Photo Project Manager, you will:
- Review user-generated photos based on a set of creative guidelines.
- Curate a gallery of user-generated photos to tell a visually compelling story.
- Learn and continuously improve the scoring system used to rate image quality.
- Participate in regular quality review sessions.
- Notice content trends and curate assets to illustrate them.
- Search a photo database and select relevant assets by keywords.
- Create training materials and lead vendor/partner trainings, workshops, and review sessions.
- Create presentations to share trends/learnings with cross-functional teams.
- Interface with other leads and photo editors to do quality reviews and calibrations.
- Provide recommendations on process or guideline improvements.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in photography, visual design, or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of experience in photography editing, graphic design, media, or related field
- Experience using industry-standard editing tools and asset management software
- Experience with enhancement of digital images, color correction, contrast adjustment, and cropping
- Experience performing effective searches in stock image banks using keywords
- Knowledge of graphic and presentation design
- Strong understanding of content trends and differences in the context of different cultures and geographies
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and meet strict deadlines in a global environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position through HireArt and based in Los Angeles.