HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work onsite at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. An ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills and is highly organized and diligent - a true host and task master!
- High volume scheduling including phone interviews, on-site interviews, and follow up meetings.
- Be the face of the company for new employees, including greeting candidates and leading welcome tours.
- Monitor interviews, attend meetings, and transcribe notes.
- Firefighting - catch dropped balls, follow up with cancellations, and help with any last minute needs.
- Assist with upholding processes and making changes as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Program or project coordination experience
- High-volume scheduling experience
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Experience tracking and updating data
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with Google Calendar and Docs
- Great people skills - you'll be working with all personality types and need to be great at breaking the ice!
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.