Location:New York, NY
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is looking for a B2B Marketing Associate to help us build a contract staffing platform that will set the standard for simple, ethical contract employment. The Marketing Associate will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to drive well-informed and strategic decisions, and maintain and develop internal processes that are efficient, effective, and support the sales and marketing team in identifying companies that are well-suited to get value from HireArt.
You’ll become an expert, not only in HireArt’s products and processes, but in human resources, contract staffing, and the diverse companies and industries we support.
You’ll apply both analytical and creative skills, leading activities from market research, market segmentation, and performance tracking to ensuring the accuracy and relevance of sales and marketing copy and collateral.
The ideal candidate is experienced in B2B marketing and/or sales, highly motivated, analytical, and entrepreneurial, an excellent communicator and collaborator, and passionate about HireArt’s mission. You’re also technologically savvy and familiar with various marketing and sales tools, such as Salesforce, Marketo, PersistIQ, outreach.io, and more.
As B2B Marketing Associate, you will:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of HireArt’s product offerings, pricing, and internal sales & marketing procedures.
- Become an authority on hiring, contract employment, the broader human resources industry, and the labor market.
- Take the lead on sales enablement, working closely with both SDR and Sales Executives to support them in the generation of qualified leads and revenue.
- Help to define & refine our market segmentation and own the research process around identifying target accounts.
- Own CRM data maintenance, reporting, and performance tracking for the sales team.
- Identity and take action on opportunities to improve the tools and processes used by the sales and marketing organization.
- Manage relationships and contracts with third party vendors used by sales and marketing organization
- Contribute to strategic decisions as they relate to sales and marketing, messaging, and positioning.
- Assist in preparing marketing collateral including powerpoints, case studies, and other marketing materials.
- Write, proofread and edit copy for newsletters, emails, and other marketing content.
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B marketing or sales environment
- Experience in recruiting, staffing, or HR tech is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A high level of empathy and passion for helping others, including colleagues, customers, and existing and prospective clients
- A highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Comfortable embracing aggressive goals and continuously improving
- Entrepreneurial, curious, and driven to learn new things
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to manage shifting and competing priorities
- Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Technologically savvy and oriented -- we work hard, but we also work smart
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Outreach.io, PersistIQ, Hubspot, and Marketo
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
HireArt is a software company building the standard for easy contract employment. We offer employers a seamless platform that covers every part of the employment process, from finding talent to screening and interviewing, onboarding, benefits, payroll, HR support, and outplacement. We offer employees a modern, responsive and caring home base where they can enjoy the support of a traditional workplace with the fluidity of contract work.
Our strategy is to provide the best contract employment experience for clients and employees in a market that is expensive, manual, local, provides limited services to employers and workers, and sees limited use of software to scale manual processes. The contract staffing industry is a trillion-dollar market worldwide and there are no other modern contract employment platforms.
For HireArt employees, we offer Salary + Equity + Benefits packages including:
- Health, dental & vision insurance (100% paid by HireArt)
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits