HireArt is looking to hire a Team Coordinator to join Airbnb’s San Francisco Host Operations Team on a contract basis.
In this role, you’ll provide direct support to the Global Head of Host Operations, and work on cross-functional events and projects for the broader team. An ideal candidate possesses the ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. Importantly, you should also have a passion for making Airbnb the best place to work, and enjoy coming up with creative ideas to improve employee experience.
- Daily advanced calendaring and meeting preparations.
- Coordinate schedules for both internal teams and external guest visits.
- Provide support for team events on and off site.
- Maintain ongoing reports, databases, and department websites.
- Organize shared drives and files.
- Update organizational charts.
- Coordinate with other departmental Team Coordinators and EAs on tasks as needed.
- Coordinate broad updates with the global Host Operations Team.
- 2+ years relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity
- Proven track record of effective project management
- Tech savvy with ability to learn new and unfamiliar software applications
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel, Google Suite, Keynote, and current social networking systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive with a strong work-ethic
- Outstanding professionalism and interpersonal skills, with the ability to anticipate team needs
- Acute attention to detail and follow-through, while maintaining a high-level of organization
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Poised under pressure
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
Commitment: This is 5.5 mo. contract.