Expected Pay Rate:$16.00 per hour
Schedule:15 - 20 hours/week, Monday-Friday, within the hours of 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM
HireArt is helping May Mobility, a leader in autonomous vehicle technology, hire Fleet Attendants to help ensure all customers have a safe, clean, professional, and enjoyable experience.
The ideal candidate is a safe and experienced driver, highly organized and attentive to detail, and customer-oriented with a passion for new technologies.
As Fleet Attendant, you will:
- Interact on a daily basis with riders and company operations.
- Make suggestions on how to improve vehicle feel, comfort, and overall experience.
- Check the safety condition of vehicles daily.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles at regular intervals or as needed.
- Operate according to traffic safety procedures and safe driving practices.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- 3+ years of driving experience with a clean driving record
- Comfortable with driving Autonomous Vehicles
- Methodical and process-oriented
- Organized and able to document daily summaries
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- A technical background working with electronics, mechanical components, or computers
- Previous experience in customer support
Commitment: This is a part-time (15-20 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Arlington, TX. Shifts are available Monday - Friday, between 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
May Mobility makes communities more vibrant and livable with fleets of self-driving vehicles that bring safety, convenience, and comfort to short-distance travel. Built by a team with deep experience in transportation and AV, our vehicles provide a trusted option to driving, helping to reduce parking traffic, relieve congestion, and reduce accidents caused by human error. https://maymobility.com/