Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$75.00 - $89.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping The World’s Largest Social Network hire Sr. UX Researcher to lead qualitative research studies and provide insight into user experience and consumer trends.
You’ll work cross-functionally with Research, UX, Design, and business team to develop and execute effective research studies and analyze and present your findings.
The ideal candidate is experienced in qualitative user research that informs product direction and decision-making. You bring a strategic mindset, are highly organized, and can effectively tie research to tangible outcomes.
Sr. UX Researcher, you will:
- Manage the execution qualitative research studies, through surveys, interviews, journey mapping, and more.
- Analyze results and present insights using clear and engaging visual aides.
- Own the execution of global surveys including questionnaire design, sample selection to reach target quotas, survey programming and testing, response tracking, and data processing.
- Manage and prioritize research requests from business teams.
- Communicate and partner with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives forward and achieve business results.
- Work across global teams to ensure research is representative of different geographies.
- Master's degree or higher
- 2+ years of professional experience in qualitative user research for software/hardware
- Familiar with diverse methods and techniques for user research, including survey design and execution
- Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze research results to form product and consumer insights
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.