Expected Salary$17.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Driver Partner Lead to work on-site at Via's Chicago driver operations centers on an ongoing contract basis. Via is a rapidly expanding rideshare startup looking for enterprising self-starters to take on a multifaceted, partner-facing role.
Via's committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As a Driver Partner Lead, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while helping to grow the network of driver partners in Chicago.
This role has flexible scheduling, with the opportunity to take on 15-40 hours per week. Hours are scheduled during typical business hours, Monday-Friday.
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis.
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners.
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver partners.
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to Via’s driver partners.
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on a variety of projects at once
- Outgoing and sociable; cool under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a customer service role required
Commitment: This is a full-time, ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in Chicago, IL. This role has an expected commitment of 15-40 hours per week.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.