HireArt is looking to hire a Training Content Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Customer Experience (CX) team to develop written and visual training content and act as a resource and point of contact for training materials.
We’re looking for people with experience in writing training materials and creating compelling presentations. The ideal candidate is also resourceful, proactive, an exceptional communicator, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Requirements gathering to successfully develop curriculum.
- Revising existing training content to meet the training needs of the team and to ensure a consistent delivery experience.
- Analyzing course performance with recommendations for improvements.
- Be the main point of contact for training and training content related questions.
- Associate's degree or higher in History, Journalism, English, Education, Communications, or related field preferred
- 1+ yrs of work experience in a training content related role
- Experience with digital research, analytical projects, and writing projects
- Experience creating compelling presentations in PowerPoint
- A great eye for the relationship between text and visuals
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional time management skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and Google Drive
- A portfolio or relevant work samples
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position through HireArt and based in Austin, TX.