Expected Salary$55,000 - $80,000 per year
Job DescriptionA busy real estate dynamo is seeking a highly capable personal executive assistant to support her and her fun, dynamic family - two active sons (11 & 13) and CEO husband. This candidate must be a gladiator, ready to anticipate and respond quickly to all situations with poise and quiet efficiency. In order to succeed in this role, you will be a natural coordinator who is highly organized, anticipatory, and professional while managing expectations, outcomes, and schedules.
- Coordinate and schedule daily agenda and to-do list, as well as weekly and monthly calendar appointments.
- Manage a complex family schedule, including a heavy after school sports/activity schedule for two children, and coordinating and scheduling all travel.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing personal communications.
- Maintain all personal and professional files (electronic and paper).
- Manage and coordinate all household purchasing as well as any external contractors on schedules and tasks.
- Under supervision, maintain QuickBooks for all bank and credit card accounts.
- Plan and coordinate events, from personal parties to charitable events.
- Property management of multiple homes, including corresponding with tenants.
- Previous experience working as a dynamic Personal/Executive Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality with the ability to function well in any social environment
- Excellent executive functioning skills (e.g., organization, scheduling, and time management)
- Must be tech savvy and capable of troubleshooting day to day MAC hardware/software issues
- Excellent skills in managing vendor expectations and outcomes (e.g., contractors finishing on time and on budget and managing expectations when they are not)
- As you become familiar with the role you must be able to anticipate personal and family needs and take initiative to meet those needs without prior guidance
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- Bachelor's degree preferred