HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiter to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives, and source, recruit, and hire for a wide range of roles across Revenue (Sales), Revenue Operations, and People teams.
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing and recruiting strategies and techniques to find and engage passive talent.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives like branding, events, sourcing, and referrals.
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates at all levels.
- Bring candidates through the process and provide them with a positive experience.
- Design and execute individualized full-cycle staffing plans for assigned hiring teams.
- Drive process efficiencies to scale hiring across US based offices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Management positions
- Demonstrated creativity and resourcefulness in solving problems throughout the recruiting process, from building pipeline to closing
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Sales and/or People recruiting experience a plus
- Prior agency experience a plus
Commitment: This is a 9 month contract.