HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll enhance the technology stack used by sales teams and identify and implement tool and system improvements to optimize the sales process.
We’re looking for candidates with experience in sales or customer success and in-depth knowledge of Salesforce. The ideal candidate is also an analytical problem-solver who can communicate and collaborate effectively with diverse teams to successfully guide projects and tools adoption.
- Identify and recommend areas in the sales process that can be improved via tools or systems enhancements.
- Develop go-to-market plans for new tools and features, and drive adoption.
- Support the sales team and create training guides for new tools and features.
- Lead tools training to maximize adoption and usage of a new feature or tool.
- Source feedback and best practices, and triage feedback and bugs to the product or IT developers via JIRA.
- Work with end users to problem solve ad-hoc issues with sales tools.
- Monitor the Slack tools channels and support day-to-day operations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for technology vendors and attend weekly calls.
- Partner with internal cross-functional stakeholders on new technology requests, integrations, bugs, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in a sales or customer success role
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience, including training users
- Experience with project management or managing a tools project end-to-end
- Demonstrated leadership in adopting new technology and tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience using JIRA
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.