HireArt is looking to hire a receptionist to work on-site at Palantir’s Palo Alto offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide the crucial first impression to guests and customers in person, over the phone, and via email, in addition to providing administrative support.
An ideal candidate possesses a relentlessly positive attitude and outgoing disposition, with the aim to improve everything you come into contact with. You’re inventive and a wizard multi-tasker, ready to take on whatever the day brings, with quick thinking and strong problem solving abilities!
- Welcome and assist visitors, clients, vendors, and candidates who arrive in the lobby.
- Field all incoming calls received on the main line.
- Provide backfill administrative support.
- Research and complete varying levels of short-term projects.
- High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- 1+ year of customer support or receptionist experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
Commitment: This is an ongoing, long-term contract position.