Expected Salary$68 - $72 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll analyze sales data for e-commerce sales teams, focusing on demand forecasting, sales reporting, and day-to-day operations.
We’re seeking candidates with a strong background in sales operations and technical skills in MS Excel and SQL. The ability to analyze data, create accurate models, forecasts, and reports, and communicate relevant insights is essential to this role. The ideal candidate is also highly motivated, a great communicator, and an exceptional problem-solver.
- Develop and maintain data-driven demand models to create accurate sales forecasts.
- Provide sales performance reporting of key online sales drivers (traffic, attribution, seasonality, promotions, etc.).
- Manage key end-to-end performance indicators including Forecast MAPEs, order processing and fulfillment, and customer on-time delivery.
- Manage and streamline day-to-day tactical operations and processes (risk assessment, Analyze data and draw actionable insights to provide recommendations.
- Assume full responsibility of deliverables and perform thorough quality checks on all deliverables prior to shipping.
- Balance working in a process-oriented environment and taking independent calls to solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Economics, Finance, Business, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations, or comparable
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency
- Intermediate to advanced SQL proficiency
- Detail-oriented execution style
- Exceptional multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
- Self-starter and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.