Expected Salary$26.00 - $30.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Product Quality Analyst Lead to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll ensure the quality and integrity of product data, providing analyses and recommendations for improvement.
We're seeking candidates with an eye for detail and a strong interest in web/app technology, user experience, and data maintenance and analysis. The ideal candidate is also proactive, able to identify gaps in data information or processes, and a great communicator and collaborator.
- Perform audits of vendor work to ensure quality standards are being maintained.
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports based on the quality analysis.
- Pilot new workflows and provide feedback on review process improvements.
- Identify patterns, common issues and root causes for day-to-day tasks.
- Suggest actions for vendor and product teams through a strong understanding of data and review process.
- Onboard and train new auditors and participate in team operations as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-starter which strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Excel and a basic understanding of SQL
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Previous experience in online operations and/or data integrity a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.