Expected Salary$58 - $62 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data Analyst to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you’ll support the Product Marketing department through designing, building, and launching efficient and reliable data pipelines, systems, and tools, to enable faster consumption and understanding of data.
- Partner with marketing, decision science, research and product organizations to understand analytic needs.
- Build efficient and scalable data solutions that support marketing work—planning, execution, and measurement.
- Develop ETL processes, ad hoc reports, and models to support marketing decision-making. Analysis areas might include (but not limited to): retention, lifetime value, messaging, promotions, usage, and engagement.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for the Product Marketing organization.
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards, reports, and data visualizations that track key metrics and performance trends.
- Provide actionable insights to product marketing leadership.
- Work across multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative and/or technical field
- 3+ years experience in data analysis
- 2+ years experience with data warehousing, schema design, dimensional data modeling
- 2+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Expertise level in Tableau or other visualization tools
- Advanced proficiency in SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, etc.) and object-oriented programming languages
- Experience or familiarity with using Python for data pipeline automation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and solution oriented
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Team player with exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- PHP and web design experience a plus
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.