HireArt is looking to hire a Research Operations Specialist to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be an integral part of the Experience Research team, whose mission is to provide robust, rich, and actionable research that product teams need at every stage of the product development cycle.
As a Research Operations Specialist, you will be on the frontline of research by driving and facilitating the research participant recruitment and management process. Excellent customer service and communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and timelines in a fast-paced environment, are essential for this role.
- Coordinate and schedule participants for in-person and remote user research studies.
- Host participants on the day of studies to ensure that participants have a timely and respectful experience as a research participant.
- Collaborate with other Research Operations team members and researchers to understand scope of work and participant criteria.
- Create and distribute survey screeners to source the right participants for each study.
- Distribute and manage incentives for participants.
- Document, track and report effectiveness of recruitment projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with customers in a customer-service or public-facing role
- Experience effectively prioritizing multiple, fast-paced projects
- Experience with Google Office Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and/or Google Apps Script
- Experience with recruiting, either in a HR role or a research role.
- Experience developing surveys and using survey tools
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position with potential for extension based in San Francisco, CA.