HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager to join Airbnb's San Francisco team on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for guidelines and decision-making surrounding marketing funding, as well as for providing day-to-day support for marketing budgets and vendor operations.
- Support the Marketing Operations Lead and Marketing Procurement Manager in the management of a portfolio of partners.
- Coordinate Marketing vendor procurement, contracts, and requisition, in coordination with Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and Legal teams.
- Partner with Marketing Procurement Manager to develop rate guidelines and contract templates.
- Partner with FP&A to design and manage the Marketing budget sheet for ongoing accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide purchase order and invoice management and issue resolution across Marketing and partner teams.
- Partner with FP&A to orchestrate ongoing training for new marketing staff on purchase order and funding processes.
- Support Discipline Operations Managers in reconciliation and forecasting efforts.
- 8+ years relevant experience or 4 years experience plus Bachelor's degree in related field (Business, Finance, etc.)
- 2 years business or financial experience with a focus on marketing or creative services preferred
- Experience in budget planning and forecasting
- Experience managing invoices, purchase orders, and contracts
- Experience in vendor relations and management
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams and providing training support
- Expert in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and concurrent deadlines, while adapting to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Commitment: This is a 4 mo. contract.