Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 - $25.00 per hour
Schedule:Part-time (20-30 hours per week) to start, full-time (40 hours per week) within a month
HireArt is looking to hire a Service Manager to work on-site at our client’s Phoenix location on an ongoing contract basis. Our client is a fast-growing startup focused on helping rideshare drivers create an exceptional experience for rides by providing unique on-the-go amenities.
Initial ramp-up will be 20-30 hours per week for the first month, and then this role will transition into full-time (40 hours/week). This is a W2 position with benefits and you’d be benefits-eligible from day one!
As a Service Manager, you’ll manage a team of technicians and lead efforts in installing vehicle hardware, performing manual testing, and ensuring the quality of work. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with experience in both customer service and vehicle repair/servicing.
As a Service Manager, you will:
- Install and service hardware for cars.
- Perform manual testing procedures against software and hardware.
- Positive relationship management to handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products.
- Educate the team and customers on services and technology related to the car.
- Coaching other technicians to achieve department financial and productivity goals
- Document all work performed on the order.
- Ensure work quality, performance and materials meet required schedules and expectations.
- Manage and handle team schedule.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Multitask while upholding quality and integrity of work.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- $25/month student loan contribution (if applicable)
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package (unmatched)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- ASE/MECP/MESA Certification or strong equivalent experience
- 5+ years of vehicle service and repair experience, including experience with installing car amps or A/B video equipment
- Ability to lift equipment up to 50lbs
- Previous customer service experience preferred
HireArt is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.