Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$75,000.00 per year, minimum
A luxury real estate broker with a home in Manhattan’s Upper West Side seeks to hire an experienced and professional Personal Assistant. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organized, have strong tech skills and financial acumen, and be adept at handling a wide range of tasks.
We are looking for someone who is able to work independently and confidently under pressure, and creative, 'out of the box' thinking, superior resourcefulness and multi-tasking skills are required.
The Personal Assistant will maintain a calm, relaxed presence while providing first-class operational oversight in a fast-paced and fast-moving environment. They embody solid communication skills and an eye for detail with a polished and professional style.
The Personal Assistant also must have a high level of discretion while maintaining a strong sense of urgency and sound judgment. This position requires the ability to anticipate the next steps, solve problems and be willing to take on anything to make the principal’s life easier.
This is a full-time position with a typical schedule of Monday-Friday, 8 am - 6 pm. Additional flexibility may be required to accommodate additional scheduling needs. Compensation includes a competitive benefits package.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all incoming and outgoing personal communications including email, general mail, and responding to and maintaining contact database.
- Act as a main point for contact for most personal matters, i.e. insurance, cars, finance, homes.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments for principal & family.
- Coordinate children’s schedules.
- Coordinate and schedule all travel.
- Assist with event and party planning for personal dinners, social gatherings, and philanthropy.
- Manage and coordinate all household staff and external contractors for all homes.
- Manage and coordinate all household activities, i.e. grocery shopping, dry cleaning, etc.
- Maintain and organize personal files and photos.
- Oversee other projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant or similar
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong listening skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and email programs including Outlook and Gmail
- Familiarity with MAC hardware to troubleshoot basic problems is helpful
- Familiarity with project management software is helpful
- Flexibility to accommodate evening/weekend hours as needed
Commitment: This is a full-time position with competitive benefits based in New York, NY.