Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 - $28.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week
HireArt is helping an in-car commerce startup hire highly motivated, customer-oriented Auto Technician Leads. As Auto Installation Technician, you’ll manage a team of technicians and lead efforts in installing vehicle hardware, performing manual testing, and ensuring the quality of work.
We’re seeking Auto Technician Leads who are fast learners with previous experience in customer service and vehicle repair and servicing.
As an Auto Technician Lead, you would:
- Install and service hardware for cars.
- Perform manual testing procedures against software and hardware.
- Handle client appointments, provide technical advice and assistance, and sell additional products.
- Educate the team and customers on services and technology related to the car.
- Coach other technicians to achieve department financial and productivity goals
- Document all work performed on orders.
- Ensure work quality, performance, and materials meet required schedules and expectations.
- Manage and handle team schedules.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Multitask while upholding quality and integrity of work.
- Benefits-eligible on the first day of employment!
- Pre-tax, commuter benefits
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- 5+ years of vehicle service and repair experience, including experience installing car amps or A/B video equipment
- ASE/MECP/MESA certification or strong equivalent experience
- Ability to lift equipment up to 50lbs
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English preferred
Commitment: This role will be full-time (40 hours per week) within a month. It is a contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Miami, FL.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.