HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to work onsite at our client's Miami office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be working alongside incredibly talented, thoughtful people who are passionate about bringing recruitment to a whole new level. If you want to be a key player in a tight knit and dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Representing the company, and their friendly, genuine and passionate culture while acting as point of contract for candidates.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and managing interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required, making sure everyone is in the right place at the right time.
- Using applicant tracking system and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep a busy team on track.
- Working closely with other members of the Recruiting Coordination team to achieve their goals. This may include supporting multiple functions, hosting and scheduling support and completing assigned tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of recruiting experience in a high volume environment
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google products
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to take initiative and communicate effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to multitask
- You must be a team player and a true people person
- Passionate about a positive candidate experience and company culture
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Miami, FL.