Expected Salary$20 - $30 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Strategic Partnerships Consultant to work on-site at Via’s Washington D.C. office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help increase Via’s ridership through affiliate business partners. You will be an independent consultant contracted by Via to strike partnerships with local businesses and events. This is a part-time position (20 - 30 hours per week), and pay rate is dependent on experience.
We’re seeking a Strategic Partnerships Consultant with experience delivering highly successful go-to-market strategies in an innovative tech / digital environment. You thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility and ambiguity. You’re detail-oriented and thorough, and are able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment.
You’re also an excellent communicator - whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively. You’re passionate and relentless about growth, you’re not deterred by setbacks, and you enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time.
- Execute co-marketing campaigns with strategic partners in the DMV area (e.g. bars, restaurants, etc).
- Increase Via’s brand presence at major events by signing sponsorships, speaking engagements, booths, etc, and acquire new users at these events.
- Achieve targets for partnerships and new user acquisition.
- Improve cost per new by implementing creative strategies to increase signups.
- Execute viral marketing ideas to create a buzz among potential riders.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic achievement
- Experience delivering highly successful go-to-market strategies in an innovative tech / digital business
- In-depth experience in partnership co-marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project and relationship management skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
Independent self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, passionate about growth, and a great team player
Commitment: This is a part-time (20-30 hours per week), ongoing contract position based in Washington, D.C. Pay rate is dependent upon experience.
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle.
First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally. For more information, visit www.ridewithvia.com.