Expected Salary$93 - $98 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Art Director in Augmented Reality to work on-site at Facebook's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis.
- Develop visual concepts for interactive augmented reality applications.
- Express augmented reality concepts in the form of 2D and 3D illustrations, animations, and storyboards.
- Create art assets for prototype and shipping AR applications.
- Create art materials for product presentations.
- Bring a strong sense of style and cultural relevance to your work, informed by use cases and user demographics.
- Work closely with product, design, engineering, and research team members to guide and iterate augmented reality application concepts.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in interaction design, graphic design, digital design, or equivalent.
- In-depth experience in 3D, Digital, Graphic, and Interaction Design.
- 3+ years experience working as an art director in 3D design, digital effects, motion graphics, or other relevant field.
- Strong art direction abilities in 3D and augmented reality applications.
- Hands-on ability to create strong art materials from rough sketch to polished final assets and animations.
- An understanding of interaction design's ability to impact the feeling of interactive experiences.
- Sensitivity to, and an ability to work in different aesthetics depending on use case, and demographics.
- Ability to work in multiple styles.
- Understanding of cultural relevance with different demographics.
- Ability to iterate and take high level feedback and direction to refine art.
Commitment: This is a 9 mo. contract.