HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiter to work onsite at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll partner with hiring managers, human resources, and external talent agencies to find the best, brightest and most passionate people for a variety of positions.
We're looking for a Recruiter with a track record of successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates. The ideal individual for this role is also highly organized, a great communicator and problem-solver, and committed to creating an amazing candidate experience every step of the way.
- Proactively source, search and identify top talent for various assigned job openings.
- Ensure that every candidate has a great experience, from the first communication.
- Identify creative and effective recruitment methods, including Web 3.0 tools, social media, and networking to attract qualified candidates.
- Fill assigned international positions in a timely manner.
- Pre-screen resumes and conduct initial telephone interviews.
- Coordinate interview schedules with hiring managers and Human Resources Director.
- Process all candidate data using an Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist with onboarding and employee integration.
- Keep staff informed at all times of outstanding positions and encourage the referral program.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in full-cycle and executive recruiting
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Passion for creating an exceptional candidate experience
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative startup environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.