Expected Salary$50 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Website Manager to work on-site at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. We're looking for an experienced website project manager for the Partnerships Marketing team to support website projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience working through all stages of managing a website from information gathering, planning, design, content assembly, development, testing, and maintenance. This role will require working across a multitude of teams including content stakeholders, creative and brand teams, legal, and extended marketing teams as well as creative and development agencies.
The role will require solid website and digital marketing project management and organization, cross-group collaboration, web design and content management skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication.
- Project manage multiple websites that are in different stages in the development cycle from pre-launch to maintenance.
- Assist with web strategy and execution, working closely with design and development teams on executing site roadmaps as well as overseeing maintenance and optimization.
- Coordinate internal and external cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and marketing to drive site updates and improvements.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with digital agencies supporting department websites.
- Monitor and report on website performance assisting with website optimizations and improvements.
- Manage site SEO strategies and content optimizations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of website management experience with a track record of increased responsibility
- Knowledge of digital design and UX principles, as well as branding best practices
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organized with outstanding project management skills
- Expertise with various content management systems (Wordpress, Joomla!, or similar)
- Experience in SEO and website analytics software like Google Analytics, Moz, or BrightEdge
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with HTML/XML/CSS
- Media industry experience a strong plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Seattle, WA.