HireArt is looking to hire a Photo Editor and Operations Associate to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help create visually compelling stories with user-generated photos and other media content that enhances and drives user engagement.
You’ll also help develop processes to rate image quality and identify trends, as well as participate in collaborative sessions to improve processes.
We’re looking for people with a background in photo editing, a keen eye for design, and a highly detail-oriented approach to work. The ideal candidate also brings the ability to problem-solve and think analytically about processes, along with exceptional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Curate a gallery of user-generated photos to tell a visually compelling story.
- Review user-generated photos based on a set of creative guidelines.
- Learn and apply a scoring system to rate image quality.
- Participate in regular quality review sessions.
- Search a photo database and select relevant assets by keywords.
- Notice content trends and curate assets to illustrate them.
- 1+ years of experience in photography editing
- Knowledge of photography and digital imaging
- Experience with industry-standard editing tools and asset management software
- Experience with the enhancement of digital images, color-correction, contrast adjustment, cropping
- Experience with stock image banks and performing effective searches using keywords
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and meet strict deadlines in a global environment
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in photography, visual design, or equivalent preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.