As a Car Enthusiast, you are the face of our company. Your role is to help us bring trust and simplicity to the peer-to-peer used car market by redefining the traditional customer experience associated with the industry. You will support our customers through every step of the Shift car buying process to ensure their experience is a delight.
We’re looking for self-starters with a great attitude who are excited to join a fast-growing team. You’ll learn what it takes to create a successful company while building great relationships with customers, and earning rapidly increasing levels of responsibility based on results. Candidates should have a working knowledge of cars, strong passion / knowledge is a bonus.
- Interest in high-end customer service, cars, and startups.
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, and maturity under pressure while demonstrating great judgment and ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a sales environment.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Detailed-oriented, trustworthy, personable, and articulate.
- Savvy individual with a sharp eye for detail who is constantly thinking about creative ways to improve processes and procedures.
- Valid California driver's license and a clean driving record
Nice to have:
- 1-2 years of high-end service industry experience (e.g., hotels, high end retail, condo management)
- Proven leadership ability (manager, leadership roles in school, history of promotions)
What is Shift?
Shift is a San Francisco-based startup that is transforming the buying, selling, and servicing of used cars into a technology-driven, hassle-free experience. With Shift, one of our friendly car enthusiasts will work as your personal concierge from start to finish, whether it’s bringing a test drive to your door or providing an instant appraisal for the car you want to sell. All of our cars pass a rigorous inspection and come with a seven day money-back guarantee. Financing is also provided on most vehicles. Basically, we save you money, time, and the aggravation of working with a used car dealer.
Who are we?
We’re a team of ex-Google and ex-Dropbox leaders with demonstrated ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. We’re backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and poised for enormous growth this year.
Who are we looking for?
Brilliant people who work hard, have fun, and want to be a part of a company that is going to fundamentally change a $550B market. We’re building a lean, collaborative team that is respectful, supportive, and loves coming to work each day. If you like to solve big problems, take on big interest groups, and have a big impact -- this is your chance to get in on the ground floor.