Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s fastest-growing rideshare company find an Oracle Cloud ERP Specialist to drive Acquire-to-Retire design documentation, configuration, testing, training documentation, and user-system support for Oracle ERP’s Fixed Asset module. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of hands-on experience in Oracle ERP or a financial cloud environment.
As Oracle Cloud ERP Specialist, you will:
- Drive Acquire-to-Retire design documentation, configuration, testing, training documentation, and user-system support for Oracle ERP’s Fixed Asset module.
- Design best-in-class processes and solutions for the various stakeholders in member experience, finance, and Acquire-to-Retire.
- Build the solution and guide business users in the areas of assets request, procurement, receiving, deployment, update in service, redeployment, and retirement.
- Assist with the continual development of training to ensure that finance teams are self-sufficient in their use of LeaseAccelerator.
- Work closely with cross-domain financial solution teams and business partners to develop and test any cross-functional solutions.
- Analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions.
- Design, test, and drive Acquire-to-Retire integrations with multiple applications.
- Articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced degree in information technology or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Oracle ERP or financial cloud environment
- Strong experience in Acquire-to-Retire cycle in Oracle financials Cloud with specialization in Fixed Asset (FA) module
- Lease Accelerator Experience
- Multiple full-lifecycle implementations experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Oracle Cloud and Subscriptions experience
- Tech, retail, or manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.