Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping an innovator in early childhood education find a hyper-organized and mission-oriented Facilities Coordinator to own the full logistical operation of launching, onboarding, and managing new daycares as the company works to triple their daycare facilities in the next six months.
The ideal candidate has previous operational experience supporting new facility launches and a background in facility maintenance.
As a Facilities Coordinator, you will:
- Partner with interior designers to manage sourcing and order physical furniture, toys, and supplies for each daycare.
- Support inventory at the company’s warehouses and ensure they have all the necessary products for every scheduled build-out.
- Own operations to ensure the highest quality care for infants/toddlers/preschoolers.
- Provide ongoing support for teachers and peace of mind for parents, including managing maintenance and tenant improvement requests in the East Bay.
- Attention to detail and reliability
- Strong ability to identify a problem and creatively problem-solve in the moment
- Familiarity with Excel and/or Google Sheets as tools to stay organized and manage deadlines
- Impeccable written/verbal communication and time management skills
- Ability to work well with others and accommodate different work styles
- Ability to use their own car (the company will reimburse at a per-mile rate)
- Familiarity with using basic tools
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs
- Previous operational experience supporting new facility launches
- Previous experience in facility maintenance
- Knowledge of equipment assembly, installation repair, etc.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas and employ corp-to-corp.