Expected Pay Rate:$88.00 - $99.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Verification Engineer to work with a group of engineers to own the design-system level verification of the company’s products.
In this role, you’ll work closely with researchers, architects, and designers to architect methods of design verification for multiple state of the art systems. You’ll also use design verification skills to define verification requirements, create test cases, design/implement testing infrastructure, execute testing, and report the results for new product designs.As a Verification Engineer, you will:
- Implement testbench and scoreboards/checkers.
- Implement test sequences as per plan and debug failures.
- Achieve 100% functional, code, and power coverage.
- Write and augment existing test plans.
- Keep track of coverage metrics and fixed/encountered bugs.
- Own execution, interpretation, and reporting of verification work status and results.
- Support system bring up and debug activities.
- Work closely with designers, micro architects and firmware engineers to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate and articulate progress/ issues with project leads.
- BSEE/CS or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of proven experience as a DevOps engineer
- Hands on experience with executable test plans and coverage driven verification
- Hands on experience with SV (SystemVerilog) and UVM (Universal Verification Methodology)
- Hands on experience with Synopsys VCS/Verdi or Cadence Incisive tools
- MSEE/CS or equivalent experience
- Experience with UPF and Power Aware GLS flow
- TCL and Python (or similar) scripting language experience
- ASIC design experience
- Background in power and performance modeling or DV (C, system C, system Verilog, or MATLAB)
- Power and performance FPGA validation
- Experience with Hifi4, DSP, TIE, CNN, DSP, fixed point, floating point, and SONICS
- Experience with firmware or board-level verification
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.