Expected Salary$17 - $18 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Site Reliability Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Austin offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be an advocate for site users across social media platforms and work to diagnose, resolve, and triage high-priority product issues that impact users.
- Identify and investigate high-impact events that affect product/site functionality.
- Curate and prioritize tasks, and determine which platforms and users are affected.
- Work to de-bug some issues independently.
- Communicate and triage other issues effectively to cross-functional partners in Operations and Product.
- Maintain high quality standards and drive the best user experience possible.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience diagnosing technical problems (e.g. QA, Technical Support, Help Desk)
- Ability to analyze and prioritize problems
- Natural curiosity and proven ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to quickly absorb training on internal products and tools
- Passion for ensuring high quality product experiences for millions of users
- Flexible and willing to respond quickly to urgent or changing processes
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract. This position requires weekday availability for 8am - 3pm or 3pm - 11pm shifts.