Location:New York, NY
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
HireArt is the standard for easy, ethical, and professional contract employment. As a Sales Executive, you’ll focus your attention on winning contract employment and employer of record clients within your assigned industry vertical across the US.
Your first month will be spent learning our sales process and product. You will be led by a manager and a marketing team that enjoys success selling HireArt (250% CAGR). To support you we’ve developed robust demand and lead generation programs.
At the same time, you’ll need to do your own prospecting - you will know whom you should be calling because we’ve carefully defined our market and your territory. You'll be talking to dozens of companies that have “pain” in their contract hiring processes and be able to offer a solution.
As Sales Executive, you will:
- Learn HireArt’s story, market positioning, product, and sales process.
- Take on a quota-carrying role to help drive HireArt’s sales objectives.
- Maintain clear records of all client interactions in our CRM system.
- Responsibility for some lead generation within your assigned industry vertical (territory).
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness and improve your sales approaches and lead sources.
- Help improve our product by relaying customer feedback.
- Enjoy working and having fun with a dedicated team.
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience. You may have sold in the HR Information Systems, Contract Staffing, or EOR space in the past.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Desire to improve the way people get hired
Salary + commission + equity
- Health, dental & vision insurance (100% paid by HireArt)
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), permanent position based in New York, NY.
Founded in 2012, we're a modern staffing agency that uses work samples and video assessments to generate deeper insights and connect contractors to companies where they'll thrive. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.