Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$44.00 - $47.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Program Coordinator to manage administrative aspects of the company’s Audit Operations team and support the Internal Audit team.
In this role, you’ll track/monitor team spend and project updates, contingent worker onboarding/offboarding, and program updates/reporting. You’ll also assist in scheduling and logistical coordination.As a Program Coordinator, you will:
- Assist in coordinating schedules.
- Coordinate deadlines on program deliverables.
- Assist in monitoring team progress.
- Coordinate team support efforts.
- Assist in preparing progress and planning documentation when necessary.
- Attend relevant program-related meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field
- 3+ years previous program/project coordination experience
- Computer knowledge and interest, including Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/priorities
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Experience working on projects that involve multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Can wear multiple hats and ramp up quickly
- Understanding of invoices, onboarding, offboarding
- Experience working in audit/compliance/governance functions
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.