HireArt is looking to hire an Ad Operations Manager to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll help to build, train, and manage the Ad Ops team, and manage and consult on complex advertising solutions and integrations.
- On-board, train, and manage outsourced Ad Operations contractors.
- Meet regularly with the sales organization to gather feedback and implement change.
- Provide weekly updates on status (including hiring, training, successes, challenges, etc).
- Interface with internal teams to build and improve processes (Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing).
- Create and maintain training documents, including Wiki.
- Manage campaigns (including trafficking, reporting, and screenshots).
- Build dashboards and reports in SalesForce.
- Provide analytical platform and campaign insights.
- Educate clients on product suite and best practice tactics.
- Promote consistency across offices and teams through knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ad Operations experience (Campaign management (CPM/CPC), Search, Shopping experience)
- Experience with outsourced vendors (AdOps specialty a plus)
- Experience training large organizations
- Demonstrated ability to ideate and execute projects from beginning to end
- Demonstrated ability to identify inefficiencies in existing workflows and improve them
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Commitment: This is a 12 month contract.