Expected Salary$41 - $46 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Content Testing Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll test 3rd party app submissions for AR/VR products, provide 1:1 support to developers, and communicate trends you’re seeing to improve processes.
We’re seeking candidates with experience quality assurance for mobile apps or games. The ideal candidate is also an exceptional communicator and problem-solver. Interest or experience in the AR/VR industry is a big plus!
- Execute test plan for 3rd party app submissions to ensure apps meet technical requirements.
- Communicate with developers about their submission results and provide 1:1 ticketed support.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure feedback is consistent and accurate.
- Identify trends to drive scalable solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 1+ years video game QA or app testing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position with potential for extension based in Menlo Park, CA.