Expected Salary$23 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Content Writer to work on-site at Facebook's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. The role is perfect for a connoisseur of pop culture, sports, and social enterprise with content writing experience. The Content Writer will work alongside Facebook's Partner Marketing team. This is a great opportunity for a passionate content creator to get their foot-in-the-door with one of the world's most innovative companies. The contract is expected to last at least eight months, and could well extend beyond that. It's a unique portfolio building opportunity for somebody interested in content marketing and social media.
- Work with Partner Marketing and broader Media Partnerships teams across Sports, Social Good and Entertainment to develop educational content around Facebook products.
- Work with Partner Marketing team to develop messaging that educates internal audiences about Facebook products.
- Maintain and update centralized communication tools for internal audiences.
- Develop best practice one-sheets and case studies highlighting interesting trends and great public figure content on Facebook.
- Source and collect content from public figures and media companies on Facebook and curate into best practice resource libraries.
- Become the go-to expert in content created by public figures and media companies on Facebook and Instagram.
- 1-2 years of online professional writing and/or blogging experience
- HTML experience
- Deep understanding of social platforms and experience marketing on all major social platforms.
- Must be an avid social media user with a passion for Public Content including pop culture, sports, and politics
- Rapid learner who can ramp up quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editorial and copywriting skills