Expected Salary$24 - $28 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Frontline L1 Support Engineer to work on-site at our client’s Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with the frontline support team and proactively monitor and escalate network and other technical issues.
We’re seeking candidates who are familiar with troubleshooting network connectivity issues and comfortable working with IP addresses and other high-level networking technologies. The ideal candidate is also a collaborative team player with a passion for technical support and for creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Perform product and network metrics monitoring.
- Acknowledge alerts and perform first level analysis (FLA).
- Classify alerts and escalate to right team as needed, with a high level of accuracy.
- Onboard new partners to the respective Partner Portal (MPP, AI, XPP, etc.)
- Handle non-technical support requests for partners, such as carrier and ISP issues.
- Proactively reach out to partners to ensure updated IP lists are applied correctly across systems.
- Work closely with vendors and internal teams for issues related to remote sim card testing solutions.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests to support engineering projects, QA review, etc.
- Monitor team's group mailboxes and help manage and maintain CMS content for powering FAQs and docs on the portal.
- Provide suggestions to improve support processes and workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or support in a technical (preferably telecommunications) environment
- Knowledge of Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS, HTTP) and working experience with IPv4/IPv6
- Highly detail focused, with an ability to execute standard workflows while also adapting appropriately when necessary
- Collaborative team player and "can do attitude"
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to read and write technical manuals and documents
- Basic understanding of telecom concepts such as SMS, VPN, Mobile data, roaming scenarios and GPRS call flows is a plus
- Experience with SIGOS, HeadSpin or any other remote testing platform is a plus
Commitment: This a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Mountain View, CA.