Expected Salary$50 - $54 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Communications Specialist to work onsite at Facebook's Austin offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work in the Creative department and support the Global Marketing & Sales team in the research and development of concise and compelling marketing materials.
- Transform large decks or presentations into simple 1 pagers, landing pages, or video scripts
- Leverage best practices and research best creative ad examples using internal tools
- Identify top campaign examples per vertical to save and use in marketing materials
- Partner with Global Marketing & Sales team to procure marketing agreements
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, journalism, PR, design, or communications
- 3+ years relevant experience, including hands-on involvement in content creation in the marketing, advertising, social media, tech, or start-up space
- Experience developing a variety of content, including written content, presentations, and video
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Visual communications skills with a knack for design - you have the ability to bring an idea to life with visual assets
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Keynote, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in CMS is a plus
Commitment: This is a 1 mo. contract with an opportunity for extension.