Expected Salary$21 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data Analyst to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support HR and Recruiting teams in data tracking and management, and help identify ways to improve data processes. An ideal candidate brings data experience as well as strong problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Assist Recruiting & HR with inquiries for job requisitions or offers.
- Utilize headcount management tool to approve transfers, move positions, and unblock transactions.
- Maintain and audit data integrity of headcount positions (cost center, manager, talent profile, location, team assignments, etc.) within Workday and Salesforce.
- Reconcile headcount discrepancies and help work through hierarchy restructuring.
- Track budget changes.
- Answer database questions and reconcile systems of record.
- Manage e-mail alias inquiries from internal stakeholders.
- Determine best possible ways to streamline current processes, and identify solutions to either speed up or automate manual processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience investigating incorrect data patterns as well as addressing root cause
- Experience fielding and responding to customer/client data requests
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience in Workday and Salesforce a plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.