Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $75.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping a next-generation data lake engine find a Recruiter to perform full life-cycle recruiting from sourcing to closing. The ideal candidate will have experience as a technical or sales recruiter in either a fast-paced startup environment or an at-scale tech company.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position and will be fully remote.
As Recruiter, you will:
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting from sourcing to closing.
- Collaborate effectively with hiring managers (from manager to executive level) on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Source candidates through various channels including social media.
- Fill job requisitions assigned within target timelines.
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions and refine requirements.
- Assess applicant's relevant knowledge, technical skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Provide well-documented reports on metrics.
- Build rapport and trust with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide the highest level of candidate experience.
- Experience as a technical or sales recruiter in either a fast-paced startup environment or an at-scale tech company
- Familiarity with leading sourcing tools and tech platforms and online communities where engineers are found and/or highly networked with sales professionals
- Preferred areas of recruiting expertise: enterprise sales, software engineering, marketing, product, professional services, technical customer support
- Experience using Greenhouse, Slack, Zoom, LinkedIn Recruiter, Google docs, job boards, and social media
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position staffed via HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.: