Expected Pay Rate:$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday – Friday 11AM -8PM, with rotating shifts on Saturdays from 10AM - 3PM
HireArt is helping our client find a Customer Service Supervisor to organize, direct, and assess the customer service contact center team members to maximize performance. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience supervising direct reports.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. This position will work in-person at the Tallahassee, FL office.
As Customer Service Supervisor, you will:
- Organize, direct, and assess the customer service contact center team members to maximize performance.
- Participate in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams.
- Hire and onboard new employees.
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed.
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated.
- Measure performance with key metrics.
- Monitor queues and track inbound live interactions and emails for performance and reporting purposes.
- Foster the long-term learning or development of the team with an appropriate level of needs analysis to effectively bridge learning gaps.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures, etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and challenges.
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports.
- Monitor queues and track inbound calls.
- Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- High school diploma required, bachelors degree highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience supervising direct reports
- 2+ years of experience in property and casualty insurance
- Proven experience as a call center supervisor or similar supervisory position
- Experience in customer service
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- FL Property/Casualty 2-20 or 20-44 license required within 6 months of accepting the position
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), permanent position staffed via HireArt. This position will work in-person at the Tallahassee, FL office.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.