HireArt is looking to hire a Customer Experience Agent to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll engage customers in conversations that get at key insights about their experience and collaborate with internal CX stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is process oriented, tech savvy, and has a high level of empathy. They will be a customer service professional with a willingness to go above and beyond for customers.
- Assist both satisfied and dissatisfied customers with efficiency and empathy.
- Provide a high quality post-support experience to customer.
- Gain solid knowledge of the product offerings.
- Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical customers.
- Delight every customer with each interaction.
- Collecting feedback on support experience as well as potential areas for product/process improvement.
- Bachelor's preferred
- Experience in a customer support related role
- Avid technology user
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information in customer-friendly ways
- Highly personable and confident, great communicator and can demonstrate empathy
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Austin, TX.